If something went wrong with billing, you'll probably want to contact us instead.
If you still want to cancel your subscription, there are a couple of easy ways to do so:
On the premium page
Head over to the place you initially purchased premium, the premium page on our website. Instead of the button to subscribe, you should see a cancel button in its place. Press that and follow the steps in the window that pops up to schedule a cancellation.
Via our billing system
In case you can't find the button, or it doesn't appear for you, you can cancel the subscription using our payment gateway:
- Log in on Groovy's website (The "log in" button is on the top right).
- Click on your profile on the top right.
- Select Billing.
- Select your current subscription (e.g. Premium (Monthly) x 3).
- Press "Cancel Subscription" (the bottom-most option).
- (optional) Enter a reason for your cancellation.
- Press "Confirm Cancellation".
If none of these options worked, just reply to the original invoice you've received via email, and we'll directly help you out.