Groovy's permission system works fairly similarly to Discord's channel overrides. For each role/user, you can deny or allow that role/user from using that permission. These permissions are stacked on top of each other to produce the final result. If a permission has not been explicitly set, then it will be allowed by default.
Articles in this section
- Getting Started
- Which permissions does Groovy require and why?
- Why Is Groovy Sending Blank Messages!?
- Adding Groovy to Your Server
- Basic Usage
- Why isn't Groovy responding?
- Activating Patreon Perks
- Laggy/Glitchy/Distorted Audio
- Creating a DJ Role
- Locking the Bot to Specific Channels